Shropshire Steel Column Radiator
A very versatile steel column radiator. Able to look at home in a period property as an alternative to cast iron, yet modern in a more contemporary environment.
- Steel pipes 1.2mm thick with diameter 25mm
- Steel heads 1.5mm thick
- Tested to EN442 European standard
- Max working pressure 8 bar
- Max working temperature 95ºC
- Accurate cleansing of each section due to a phosphatizing process
- Epoxy powder coated white
- Manufactured with an invisible welding process
- Supplied with feet and wall top stay bracket
PLEASE NOTE RADIATORS OVER 25 SECTIONS WILL REQUIRE ON-SITE ASSEMBLY.